Hello. was wondering if there is going to be a verizon treo 600. if so when? My contract with them is for another year. I am considering switching to cingular especially now that I can take my number with me. If verizon is not going to support the 600 then I just might bite the bullet and pay to get out of my contract.
    no one knows, but rumors have it that they are talking. so, it may happen.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Rvas,

I'm in the same position as you. Given Verizon's ridiculous history re innovative phones (sloooooooooooow to no support), I'll be jumping ship. The penalty is comparable to my monthly payment, so I'll actually come out waaaay ahead by switching. Just hoping Tmobile has its T600 available as soon as number portability kicks in on 11/24. (Why Tmo: I'm impressed with their customer service and data plans-- all you can eat = a $20 add-on. Voice plans are great as well.)
    (Why Tmo: I'm impressed with their customer service and data plans-- all you can eat = a $20 add-on. Voice plans are great as well.)
    The coverage area of T-mo vs. Verizon is appalling. My wife has Verizon and I have yet to see her not have a signal. I have T-mo and am constantly in and out of coverage. I live near, and work in, Boston. I would expect completely uniterrupted service (at least when outdoors) in such a large metropolitan area. Gets extremely frustrating.

Personally, I would LOVE to see a Verizon T600.

YMMV

-Joe
    During the Analyst Day presentation (linked to elsewhere multiple times - listen to it and read the slides) palmOne management said they were working with Verizon and left little doubt that Verizon would carry their device(s) next year.