1.    #1  
    There are hundreds of celebrity TiVo owners.

I can only think of Howard Stern and some woman who presents Location,Location.Location on Channel 4 TV in the UK.

Any others, excluding journalists but including TV presenters?
    Last edited by Cyril; 11/02/2003 at 03:32 AM.
    Well, if you still want to consider him a "celebrity", Joe Piscopo was on CNN, Larry King Live maybe a month or so ago and was showing Larry his Treo 300...he mentioned that he was waiting for the new 600, so I bet he has his by now.
    Last edited by SprintTreoUser; 11/02/2003 at 02:31 PM.
    kevin spacey,actor, owned a 300.
    leo laporte, of the screen savers owned a 300 too, but move to the zire 71.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    In the upcoming Looney Tunes movie, a bunch of the people are using Treo 300s.
    Oops. I gues I am only a celebrity in my family...
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Matt Drudge talked up his new 300 about six months or more ago on his radio show. He probably helped sell tons of the things.

Todd/Indy
    Scare Face and puff daddy but have treo 300 , but I doubt its their only phone
    I know this isn't a celebrity per se, but the Treo 300 was used by at least one character (Michelle) on the TV show "24" to transfer data to Jack Bauer.
    Barry Bonds - a longtime Treo fan has a 600 and had 270s before that. Gwyneth Paltrow had one to until she went way upmarket with the superphone from www.vertu.com. More at:
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_659171.html?menu= There's loads more famous folks with 'em. Expensive phones are good playthings for trendsetters.
    Last edited by mwomwom; 11/16/2003 at 09:06 PM.