1.    #1  
    Went to a launch event today for the new MS Office 2003 "System" and they gave away eval copies. I was going to install it at home, but wanted to see if anyone was aware of any sync/conduit problems that I might see or suggestions to avoid them.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by satyric
    Went to a launch event today for the new MS Office 2003 "System" and they gave away eval copies. I was going to install it at home, but wanted to see if anyone was aware of any sync/conduit problems that I might see or suggestions to avoid them.

Thanks!
    I've been running it for about a month now at work, have had no problems syncing my T6. Also running BC PE 6 on it with no problems with Outlook.

BTW, Office 2003 ROCKS!!!

N
    Some MOS setups break Outlook synch. Chapura has a new version of PocketMirror Standard on their site to remedy it if u have the issue. 3.1.5. Not everyone should need it though.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Poryphyron
    Some MOS setups break Outlook synch. Chapura has a new version of PocketMirror Standard on their site to remedy it if u have the issue. 3.1.5. Not everyone should need it though.
    Apologies for drudging this question up again... 36 hours old and already on page 6! Wow! We all clearly have waaaay too much time on our hands...

The only problem that I've seen is that now the sync time has about doubled. It seems to have a particular problem with the Calendar. Any thoughts?
    Originally posted by satyric

Apologies for drudging this question up again... 36 hours old and already on page 6! Wow! We all clearly have waaaay too much time on our hands...

The only problem that I've seen is that now the sync time has about doubled. It seems to have a particular problem with the Calendar. Any thoughts?
    I'm running Outlook 2003 beta for months already. After upgrading yesterday to PocketMirror 3.1.5 the sync takes about half the time as it used to do...
    I'm also running PocketMirror 3.1.5 with Outlook 2003 and it seems pretty snappy to me. I can't comment on previous versions as I upgraded PocketMirror to the latest version right after I installed it.