1.    #1  
    Just ordered a Treo 600 two days ago, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT. I am going crazy i check the status of the order every hour but it still says ordered received, they havent even started processing it.
    Any ideas in how long I will receive it?
    For any of those who already have the 600 hows the internet connection with Sprint?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Dio72
    Just ordered a Treo 600 two days ago, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT. I am going crazy i check the status of the order every hour but it still says ordered received, they havent even started processing it.
    Any ideas in how long I will receive it?
    For any of those who already have the 600 hows the internet connection with Sprint?
    Thanks
    If you ordered it from Handspring and can check your credit card to see if it was charged, that's your best bet. Handspring claims not to charge the card until they ship it. So once you see the charge, it depends on what kind of shipping you got.
  3.    #3  
    I keep on checking my credit card bill online, and they ahvent billed it yet. I am going crazy, I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up whenver my treo arrives.
  4.    #4  
    Status just moved up to "Approving Credit Card"
  5.    #5  
    Credit card approved already took about three hours.