1.    #1  
    i did a yahoo search for live trafic reports and is said mapquest and i could not find it on their site.

any other sites or suggestions?? Thanks Jay
    i'm not sure about this one, but normally it'd help if you spelled "traffic" right
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Mapquest used to have it, but it is no longer available.

The site I use is www.tann.net

Most major metropolitan areas are covered. If yours isn't, I'd check the website of you major local paper or your local nbc news affiliate. They should have a link to traffic in your area, if there is any available.

Also, you can sign up for msn mobile at mobile.msn.com. Then you can have text messages sent to your phone (yournumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com). They offer traffic reports, news, weather, etc. Don't get too reliant on msn, though. They are going to begin to charge for mobile hotmail access, so I imagine that charging for other mobile services can't be too far off...
    Thanks for the tips ardint, but the website is :

http://traffic.tann.net/

Maybe they changed the url the last time you went on
    Sorry double post
    Last edited by robertruelan; 10/20/2003 at 09:59 AM.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Didn't notice where in the country you were, but for L.A., try www.sigalert.com-- the free stuff will show you actual freeway speeds, not just that it's moving over 30MPH like TANN, and for $20 a year, you can program in a bunch of different routes, then see at a glance how long each one will take...
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    i'm not sure about this one, but normally it'd help if you spelled "traffic" right
    Hi, you will have to deal with my spelling problems, due to my disability. Most days it is very hard at best to type! So sorry!

AS for the rest of the psots, thank you, however, there do not seem to bne any offerings fopr Florida in the sites you have posted, but that thankk you all of the same! Do take care, Jay
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by ilovedessert

Hi, you will have to deal with my spelling problems, due to my disability. Most days it is very hard at best to type! So sorry!

AS for the rest of the posts, thank you, however, there do not seem to be any offerings for Florida in the sites you have posted, but that thank you all of the same! Do take care, Jay