1.    #1  
    I searched and still can't find the correct info. How can I put a MP3 or ogg onto the sd card via hotsync so I can play a song?

I will be getting the USB card reader this weekend.

TIA, Matt
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    I searched and still can't find the correct info. How can I put a MP3 or ogg onto the sd card via hotsync so I can play a song?

I will be getting the USB card reader this weekend.

TIA, Matt
    1. Start the Palm Install Tool
    2. Click the Add button. The "Open" dialog will appear
    3. Where it says "File of type", select "All Files"
    4. Select an MP3, Ogg, or Wav file and click "Open"
    5. Perform a HotSync

I suggest waiting for your card reader and install MP3s from your PC. When I tried to HotSync a 4MB MP3, it took almost 25 minutes .

Nick
  3.    #3  
    Dang, 25 minutes..
    I see "all Palm files" but not "all files" as an option in the install tool when I hit the "add" button. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks< matt
    open the install tool

drag files onto it
  5.    #5  
    I open the install tool form the Palm PIM (the one that came with the T600) and drag it over, then it says wrong file type.

I had an older version of the PIM that I used for the T300, perhaps it was not totaly wiped out when the new PIM installed?

I'll just wait till I get the card reader I guess.
    Thanks, Matt
  6.    #6  
    What version SHOULD the Palm PIM that came with the T600 be? Mine looks like the new one that I have at the house, but the one here at work, even though it looks like the new one, says Version 4.1 when you look at the "help" pull down. I suspect a bad install, I will bring the disk to work tommorrow and try again perhaps.