1.    #1  
    I can't browse the data on my SD card, when I select SD card there are no files or folders. However, when I use pocket tunes they're all there.

I need to be able to access my files directly from the card so I can open word documents that are on it and other things like that.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or a workaround?
  2.    #2  
    Another question.

How can I open a word file in Words to go that's stored on the SD card? As of now I have to send myself the file and open it through snappermail.
    You can't look at the data on the card without a file manager program. PalmOS tries to hide all that junk from the user.

For Documents to Go if you want to look at the files on your SD card you probably need to change the place DtG is looking at. Its been so long since I used DtG that I don't recall what is involved.

There is an open file option in the program so you just need to open the program, hit the menu option key and then look through the menu options. There is probably a shortcut on the bottom of the screen that you can tap on but its been a very long time since I fooled around with DtG.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the response. I downloaded filez and can now see the files on the my card, but it won't launch them. I'll investigate the DtG settings.

Thanks again.