1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is a bug or hardware problem. When playing Klondike (with sound enabled), after a few minutes, the game sound disappears! This happens even when running off A/C adaptor, so it's not a battery conservation thing. Sounds in OTHER apps are working fine.

Anybody else notice this? I'm just wondering if it's unique to MY unit. If so, I'll seek a replacement from Sprint.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Same here. After a few minutes, the sounds just die. I don't really mind since I turn them off most of the time anyway.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    That's happened to me. See if there's a newer version of the game. It happened with Text Twist I had, but got the newer version and it works fine. I think it might be an OS5 issue.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Anyone reading the troubleshooting section?

I notice this seems to happen with MANY games that use the old sound system from pre-OS5. They will often knock out the sound for these games and then they won't start again until a soft reset.

Phone ringers, system sounds and any OS5 sounds WILL work, just the games that use the old sound won't make sound any longer without a reset.

Is this a bug to the Treo or OS5???
    I was wondering why this happened. I noticed in the (non OS5 version which works) game Rayman, and also in Tetris Classic from handmark, and GTS Racing.

Do we think this something that will eventually be fixable?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Glad to see that others have the same issue, but sad that it exists. I thought there might have been something wrong with my Treo. I usually like the sounds in the games, especially with the 600 since the sounds are oh so much nicer than my 300, so I'm kinda bummed that this happens. What puzzles me is that it's not like the sound doesn't work at all. If it was a compatibility issue then it would make sense, but the sound works then just cuts out randomly until a soft reset. There must be something that triggers this. I hope a fix is on the way!