1.    #1  
    Okay, this might not be the ideal place for this and all the infomation may not yet be vailable, however:

I'm a Visor Prism owner and I love it. I really don't have a need for the 600 or a combo PDA/Phone. What I really would like is a Prism (so I can use all my wonderful Sbringboard modules) with a better screen. So what I'm wondering is the feasibily of putting a Treo 600 screen into a Visor Prism. Is this possible? I expect there to be a couple issues such as power and connections. Anyone have any insight?

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by Holocron
    Okay, this might not be the ideal place for this and all the infomation may not yet be vailable, however:

I'm a Visor Prism owner and I love it. I really don't have a need for the 600 or a combo PDA/Phone. What I really would like is a Prism (so I can use all my wonderful Sbringboard modules) with a better screen. So what I'm wondering is the feasibily of putting a Treo 600 screen into a Visor Prism. Is this possible? I expect there to be a couple issues such as power and connections. Anyone have any insight?

Thanks in advance.
    So you want to spend 6 bills for the t600, and then jack the screen to a Prism? Unless you can find the screen for much much cheaper AND THEN figure out how to incorporate it into the prism.....
    see where this is leading?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, good point. I was thinking if one got the screen as a part. I'm sure they'll show up as replacements at a some point. But gee, thanks for assuming I meant to buy a new T600 and chop it up.

Anyhow, it was just an idea.