1.    #1  
    I just read about this cool app called RiteMail over at Geek.com that allows you send hand written notes, sketches, drawings etc from your Treo! This thing is awesome! You can write a note on the touch screen and then email to anyone you want. You can dowload the PalmOS version in the link aboce!

Anyway after using this, I was wondering if there were some other type of work-around to get the same functionality w/o having to purchase Ritemail (which costs $22 after 30 day trail)? Is there some app that lets you draw hand written notes and then saves them in a format that can be read by other people when you send as an attachment to an email? That would be a cool solution IMO...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    How about Snappermail w/diddlebug?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    In what format does diddlebug save the images? Is it jpeg, giff? It says it uses the Intellibooger extensions...but what the heck is that?

TIA

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    They are a .png file type (whatever that is). They open right up in a received email.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    png = portable network graphic format, an extensible file format for the lossless, portable, well-compressed storage of raster images. PNG provides a patent-free replacement for GIF and can also replace many common uses of TIFF.
    Hey thanks!
    Learn something new every day.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Statement

/Andreas
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by Andreas
    Statement

/Andreas
    Cute
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain