1.    #1  
    Can anyone point me to the info that allows you to connect to the internet without GPRS on t-mobile? Didnt t-mobile have a number that allowed you to get on the net?

I remeber seeing it here,but I cant find it.. can you even still do that? GPRS is really expensive for me, as I am saving up for the Treo 600!
    [t-mobile sux 4 price]
    www.mediathreat.com
    i think the ISDN number stopped working.

It wouldn't hurt to do a search for isdn number here and see what you find.

Remeber, this takes away from your minutes.

Have you tried using your ISP?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I just use the dial-up number for my ISP (Bellsouth). I try to use it late at night or on weekends when travelling, so the minutes don't hurt (T-Mobile).
    I'm trying to save for the 600 too.
    Bob
    I used to use the 'secret, back-door' T-mobile ISDN number on my original 180. They deactivated it when the GPRS patch was made available. Since I switched to Sprint and a 300, I haven't tried it in a long time.

Geez, that seems like years ago! I was so happy to dial in at 9600 baud on my Treo 180! How soon we get spoiled! Wireless, hi-speed mobile internet! Why, in my day our Treo's were made of two tin cans with string between them!
    Originally posted by glamdring71
    How soon we get spoiled! Wireless, hi-speed mobile internet! Why, in my day our Treo's were made of two tin cans with string between them!
    You had actual cans? Back in my day we just had to hold up our wooden Treo cutouts and yell at each other!