1.    #1  
    I am trying real hard to find a cheap price for the treo 270 and it seems amazon has the best deal.

only problem is they want me to select a plan.

So i did the order and i selected a plan.

Now, can i just cancel the tmobile service (if they give me a new number that is) after i get the phone and keep the treo?

basically trying to get the phone without getting stuck with a new line since i already have a tmobile line
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    My Brain Is NULL >>>>
    /////////////////////////////
    Most likely they will charge you for early termination ($200+) and/or require you to return the phone or pay full price for it. It is possible.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Most likely they will charge you for early termination ($200+) and/or require you to return the phone or pay full price for it. It is possible.
    Tmobile has a 14 day cancellation period.
    14 days and you dont get charged the 200 termination fee.

whats odd is amazon didnt supply me with any info. they just said pay this much and we'll ship you the phone but they did make me select a plan.

I am cnfused. i just want the phone except i dont got $300 and wont really pay that much
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    My Brain Is NULL >>>>
    /////////////////////////////
    People in Switzerland do this all the time with Orange/Swisscom when they want a phone only deal.

Treo 270 - Chf1000 without plan
    Treo 270 - Chf500 with plan
    Cancellation fee Chf300

I bought my phone with a plan and as soon as I signed the agreement, cancelled the plan ... saved Chf200 (and kept the Treo, of course)
    www.gsmworld.com