1.    #1  
    When I install the hot sync manager initially, I set it up using Microsoft Outlook. After using it for a while, I found out that some datas are not really compatible with Outlook. I want to change the set up back to using Palm Desktop. How do I do that? Thanks for your help in advance!!
    Although I didn't specifically research this, I suspect you'll need to uninstall the Palm Desktop software and reinstall. I would suggest you visit Palm's web site and look at the support section. This very well may be covered.

Geoffrey
    Originally posted by Ricky3333
    When I install the hot sync manager initially, I set it up using Microsoft Outlook. After using it for a while, I found out that some datas are not really compatible with Outlook. I want to change the set up back to using Palm Desktop. How do I do that? Thanks for your help in advance!!
    All you need to do is uninstall a program named Pocket Mirror.

During the initial instalation, you are given teh choice of hotsyncing to Palm Desktop or MS Outlook. If you chose MS Outlook, the install application installed Pocket Mirror.

Before you use your ADD/Remove Programs (in the Control Panel), make sure that you exit out of Hotsync Manager.
  4.    #4  
    I did what gmaugham said and fixed it already.