Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Exactly where nzmoko said to draw it. Worked at the second try.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I got the easter egg to display after about 50 tries. Now, I see the egg, but haven't seen any taxis and the like. Any hints how to make them appear ?
    Originally posted by KKenna
    I got the easter egg to display after about 50 tries. Now, I see the egg, but haven't seen any taxis and the like. Any hints how to make them appear ?
    yeah the 50th try was about ut for me too. HINT: Draw a small circle on the lower right.

I think the taxis are random, they will pop up eventually I guess.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Start at the top of the circle and draw it counterclockwise.
    Last edited by J. Kevin Wolfe; 09/16/2003 at 07:56 AM.
  5.    #25  
    I have to admit I haven't seen taxis for a few days :-(

Maybe we've hit this year's quota of easter eggs now that we've all started searching for them.
    Unfortunately, to activate a lot of these hidden eggs requires very precise Grafitti strokes in a predefined area of the silkscreen so only 180g owners can take advantage of this and activate them 'at will'.

But don't worry, they'll appear - when you least expect it
    www.gsmworld.com
    Originally posted by nzmoko
    But don't worry, they'll appear - when you least expect it
    You telling me.

Was on the train this morning and the taxi cab drove by while reading my email. scare the bee-jee-vers out of me.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I've had my easter egg on for a week and still nothing.
  9.    #29  
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    I've had my easter egg on for a week and still nothing.
    I bet you're waiting for Madonna & Britney to do a surprise performance on your Treo
    Originally posted by Mol

I bet you're waiting for Madonna & Britney to do a surprise performance on your Treo
    No, that's what I have a mpg of the peformance for.
    Took me about 30" on my Trdeo 180. I just drew small (approx. 1/8" diameter) circles (clockwise direction) in the lower rght corner.

- maybe within 1/4" or the corner. Try moving about a bit. Took me 4-5 tries before the egg popped up.
    I FINALLY saw a train float by across my screen, woohoo! Took long enough.
    hi, mine looked like the yellow submarine! will this also happen on the treo 600??? take care, jay
    On the Treo 90 it's a Gondola, though I haven't seen it float by. I got into the system bitmaps and found two images that the egg uses.

Kevin
    I saw some kind of yellow boat or submarine float by!
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I couldn't activate Easter-Egg mode with Treo Jog Key Shorts enabled (the stylus input defaulted to the "auto-off delay time" field).
    With TJKS inactivated through XMaster, it came up on the second try.

Rusty J
    Treos totalling 360
    Looking forward to increasing my Treo Point Total to 960!
    What eggs?
  18.    #38  
    Hooray! Just saw the yellow cab driving by at my GSM 600.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAaRTY!
    I activated this Easter egg on my Treo 300 over a month ago. I never saw anything. I upgraded to the Treo 600 yesterday and what do you think the first thing I saw was? A yellow car going across the screen.
    Originally posted by zosomagnus
    I activated this Easter egg on my Treo 300 over a month ago. I never saw anything. I upgraded to the Treo 600 yesterday and what do you think the first thing I saw was? A yellow car going across the screen.
    HAHA, figures.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12