1.    #1  
    I love to search the internet on a pocket device any idea if the treo 600 will support the full internet sort of like the way the pogo communicator does or the way the sidekick trys to?
    Also anyone have any info on the samsung I600 coming out for Verizon does that device have the real internet as well?
    Originally posted by ChiDon456
    I love to search the internet on a pocket device any idea if the treo 600 will support the full internet sort of like the way the pogo communicator does or the way the sidekick trys to?
    Also anyone have any info on the samsung I600 coming out for Verizon does that device have the real internet as well?
    What do you mean by real or full internet? Blazer 3.0 will support javascript and will be able to view just about any website. Xiino is pretty good at it right now. There are e-mail and chatting clients to give you practically PC level usability for the Treo already.

3G data and a Treo already provides incredible ability for most day to day uses on the internet. The Treo 600 will be even better, but the Treo 270 and 300 aren't exactly handicapped.