1.    #1  
    I understand fully that Linux is unsupported, but can anyone point me in the right direction, I would like to hotsync to Mandrake 8.2, with Email application Evolution it has its own conduits like chapura. 2.4.18mdk kernel, usb VIA controllers, also searching for modules/drivers for HH?
    Hmmm... my evolution syncs with my treo. It is the Ximian Evolution version 1.4.4

Do you have any other pilot support tools installed on your box? Like pilot-link packages, or jpilot (which actually plays nicer with th troe than evolution usually does.)?

Originally posted by qwertyuiop
    I understand fully that Linux is unsupported, but can anyone point me in the right direction, I would like to hotsync to Mandrake 8.2, with Email application Evolution it has its own conduits like chapura. 2.4.18mdk kernel, usb VIA controllers, also searching for modules/drivers for HH?
  3.    #3  
    Most of the software was installed, I was missing gnome-pilot, pilot-link, which are now present... but what didn't understand at the time was the hotplug................."how it worked!"
    When I realized that I needed a to modify /etc/modules.conf
    and create /etc/hotplug/visor visor being the shell script. Then use Evolution Tools menu, pilot settings to configure hotsync operation.............Only after I did that would the HH hotsync to Evolution.

Thanks for assistance!