1.    #1  
    Does any one know how to customize the PCS Web portion of the Treo?

for instance, on My Messaging, the only option is the Business Connect. (since I switched to the Premium Pack, I no longer have the use for the BizCon). I want to add the Sprint PCS mail and I don't know how to do that. Any help will be appreciated !
    Originally posted by laney
    Does any one know how to customize the PCS Web portion of the Treo?

for instance, on My Messaging, the only option is the Business Connect. (since I switched to the Premium Pack, I no longer have the use for the BizCon). I want to add the Sprint PCS mail and I don't know how to do that. Any help will be appreciated !
    It's not there because Sprint never did a good job on the Vision portals for Treo users on Vision. I don't use my PCS mail account so I'm not positive, but I think you can use a POP3 e-mail client such as Eudora or Snapper Mail to access your mail. If not, just have it forwarded to an account that you can access from one of the e-mail clients.
  3.    #3  
    awww menh.. this is making me regret ever buying the vision part of the plan I really wish that vision will make an improvement of this or something.. unless they're all busy focusing too much on the 600 to notice