1.    #1  
    I have a question and wondering if anyone can help me....

I recently switched from the Professional Pack to the Premium Pack, in part because the BizCon sucks..

In the Premium pack, i noticed that we are given 10 credit for software purchased for treo.. my question is.. if I don't use buy anything this month, will that $10 credit be used toward the next month? thus giving me a $20 credit (10 this month and 10 next month) to use on treo softwares?
    Originally posted by laney
    I have a question and wondering if anyone can help me....

I recently switched from the Professional Pack to the Premium Pack, in part because the BizCon sucks..

In the Premium pack, i noticed that we are given 10 credit for software purchased for treo.. my question is.. if I don't use buy anything this month, will that $10 credit be used toward the next month? thus giving me a $20 credit (10 this month and 10 next month) to use on treo softwares?
    First off, the credit is $10 per month and does not roll over. Secondly, the credit is no good for us anyway. The credit can only be claimed by purchasing things like ringtones, games, wallpapers, etc. directly from Sprint. Those downloads are not compatible with Palm OS phones such as the Treo. Any games or ringtones that we get are third party applications that Sprint will not credit us for. The only credit I've gotten has been for Treo300SMS and that's because it's the only way to get Shortmail to work. I've called about the credit issue several times and I've always gotten the same answer, they won't credit us for buying third party applications or ringtones.