1.    #1  
    I think this looks pretty cool. I've seen things like these for cell phones, but these guys have it for PDA phones like the Treo. I'm thinking about adding some color to my Treo.

http://pdajacket.com/detail.asp?p=SKTreo300
    I'm digging the yellow color. I'd like to see this for the T600. I'm really tired ( YAWN! ) of the basic black or grey thing
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by speclcajun
    I'm digging the yellow color. I'd like to see this for the T600. I'm really tired ( YAWN! ) of the basic black or grey thing
    I was thinking the same thing about the Treo 600. If you notice, they already have skins for the i500. So I'm assuming that they'll have them for the 600 when it comes out.
    UHH... that looked disgusting.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    HA, whatever floats your boat. I liked the ones that change colors depending on the angle you look at it from. The cyan-purple one looks nice.
    Awesome! If I weren't planning on buying a 600 the instant I can, I'd buy one of those today.
    How about a Orange/Black Combo Flyerman?
    Any skins for the T270?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  9.    #9  
    Yeah, black and orange might not be bad. That is if the Flyers don't choke as they always do.

I think those skins for the 300 will fit the 270 fine. The dimensions for the two are almost the same if not identical. My only question would be how there's a cut out for the Sprint logo. I would e-mail them to ask about the 270.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic

Perhaps orange and green would be more to your taste!
    I hate it when somebody has a cooler
    toy than me...
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81

I think those skins for the 300 will fit the 270 fine.
    Not sure about that. The T270 has the SIM cover but one could fashion a hole for it...
    www.gsmworld.com