1.    #1  
    HI,
    I am interested in buying a Treo.Currently I have AT&T service for my cell phone,and would like to retain it(at&t service). I spotted a used Sprint Treo 300 for sale at a reasonable price. Am I able to adapt this phone for AT&T service or am I limited to the Treo 270? Are there any good deals to be had on a 270? With HS I will have to pay around $300 (w/at&t). I would appreciate any leads on a good used Treo 270.I am new to the Treo ,but interested.Are there any other details I should consider with my needs.

Thanks Steve
    Originally posted by Stephen Lugo
    HI,
    I am interested in buying a Treo.Currently I have AT&T service for my cell phone,and would like to retain it(at&t service). I spotted a used Sprint Treo 300 for sale at a reasonable price. Am I able to adapt this phone for AT&T service or am I limited to the Treo 270? Are there any good deals to be had on a 270? With HS I will have to pay around $300 (w/at&t). I would appreciate any leads on a good used Treo 270.I am new to the Treo ,but interested.Are there any other details I should consider with my needs.

Thanks Steve
    The Treo 300 is a CDMA model and is only available with Sprint PCS. If you want AT&T, you'll need a Treo 270. I'm not sure what kind of promotions you could find for it.
    The 300 is only for the Sprint network. You'll have to get a 270. Different radios, different protocols (CDMA for Sprint, GSM for ATT)
    You have to get the Treo 270. The Treo 300 is cdma and only works on Sprint's network. Do a search on pricegrabber or amazon to see what the 270 is going for these days. You might also want to check out ebay as well. I know you can get the 270 off Amazon for $50 bucks after rebates, but you have to activate a new account on T mobile. Good luck...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions