1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried Onemail:

http://sprint.handango.com/PlatformP...Id=0&catalog=1

According to the description:

OneMail Saves you Money and Time
    With OneMail for Palm/PocketPC, it can access your YahooMail, MSN, AOL and Hotmail in real time without subscribing to any POP Access and Forwarding Services. Yahoo is charging POP Access and Forwarding Services at $29.99/year. It is a great saving for you!
    This seems like an interesting app. Anyone have any experiences with this? Are there any drawbacks?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I tried loading this app and wasn't able to make it work. It request a mail program oke versamail, datavizmail.

DO our TREO's incluce Palm OS mail?
    Originally posted by sascher18
    I tried loading this app and wasn't able to make it work. It request a mail program oke versamail, datavizmail.

DO our TREO's incluce Palm OS mail?
    Do you mean an e-mail client or e-mail address? Chances are your wireless carrier gives you an e-mail address, I know Sprint PCS does. About a client, none comes with the Treo, but they are several out there including Snappermail, Treo Mail, and the free Eudora.
    I need a email client to make "OneMail" to work properly. Not sure which one do use??
    It appears in the trial version to receive new emails you have to hotsync. Not very practical. I'll check with One Mail to see if this is true for their registered version.
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    Chances are your wireless carrier gives you an e-mail address, I know Sprint PCS does.
    T-Mobile does not provide e-mail address. Boo.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain