1.    #1  
    Yes, everyone has problems with their carrier. I was overjoyed to dump Cingular and sign on with T-Mobile. Until I tried to pay my bill, that is.

First check sent never arrived. They called. I issued second check, which also managed to not arrive. They called repeatedly. I canceled 2ND check and told them so, making an online payment. I was assured everything was ok.

Today my wife tells me she's getting a message stating `this line not accepting incoming calls.' I checked my 180 but there were no blocks on anything so I tried T-Mobile.

"Oh yeah, that's a service charge for a stopped check. Your account is suspended and you have to pay this fee or it won't be restored."

No one even called to tell me.

I argued with the rep, the rep's supervisor, and finally the finance department, who grudgingly issued me a credit and turned my service back on.

I'll gladly pay if it's my fault, but this wasn't. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'll be watching the unlimited data fees closely.

Number portability, eh?
    Give it a go... it's the wave of the future. Live in the now, man!
    Originally posted by DaveyDave
    Give it a go... it's the wave of the future. Live in the now, man!
    I was going to ask what a "check" was, but . . .

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe

I was going to ask what a "check" was, but . . .

I'm so glad you said it first, Felipe. :-P I actually own a box of checks. The last time I took it out was to verify my routing number for PayPal.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    has been going through some changes lately. They are getting better though, and the coverage and handset availability have improved as well. best of all? $19.95 for unlimited GPRS! That means my Treo, Jornada 720, Vaio and T68i can all get online when needed. Sure, it is a little slow, but slow is much better than nothing. T-Mobile will eventually become a great carrier, given time.
    heheheh I'll have to chime in with the "what is a check?" people on this one

I've paid my T-Mobile bill online since the day I signed up over a year ago....
    Okay, I'll go one step further... why "pay online" at all?

I have my T-Mobile bill charged to my Amex card every month.

Double-miles and no hassles. On the $39.95 plan, that's an extra 1,000 Delta miles annually, with no stamps, and no need to go online to pay anything.