1.    #1  
    Hi there,
    my Treo 180 sometimes freezes with "Fatal error MemoryMgr. c, Line: 4340, NULL handle" I have 5 mb free on my Treo and I use Takephone 4.64 f. What' s wrong ?
    Bye
    Fabio
    Hi,

Just to make sure: There is a newer released version of TAKEphONE - 5.05c

You can download it here
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by biobio
    Hi there,
    my Treo 180 sometimes freezes with "Fatal error MemoryMgr. c, Line: 4340, NULL handle" I have 5 mb free on my Treo and I use Takephone 4.64 f. What' s wrong ?
    Bye
    Fabio
    I get the same error, but it occurs reliably when I'm doing a search. It always occurs when it is searching "datebook+" material. I've loaded a couple of spanish-english dictionaries lately, but they aren't running. This happens when the phone is off as well as on. I have removed some of the old datebook appointments, purged some files, etc. The only thing that helps is to do a soft reset. I really use the search function a lot. Any suggestions?
    I get this error reliably now, no matter what I am searching for. Phone on or off. Only a reset helps. I miss the "search" function. Help? New software includes some english-spanish dictionaries, which seem unlikely candidates for causing this type of problem. Any suggestions? My phone is >1 year old. Will Spring fix it for me?
    Sprint won't fix (or replace) your phone, since there's nothing wrong with it. You have a software compatibility problem. One other way to possibly diagnose the issue is to press ##377 (##ERR) from the dial pad view. That should at least tell you which app is causing the freeze. Once you have that info, you can then work to isolate the problem, such as deleting that app, or maybe a hard reset.
    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    Sprint won't fix (or replace) your phone, since there's nothing wrong with it. You have a software compatibility problem. One other way to possibly diagnose the issue is to press ##377 (##ERR) from the dial pad view. That should at least tell you which app is causing the freeze. Once you have that info, you can then work to isolate the problem, such as deleting that app, or maybe a hard reset.
    Good luck.
    Sprint doesn't use the Treo 180... it's a GSM phone and Sprint is CDMA
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about