1.    #1  
    When editing speed dial numbers on Treo 180 I add commas to the Extra Digit field, but nothing seems to happen. I don't seem to get any pause. I'm adding the commas to a number I use to access my home voice mail, so that after the pause I can enter my phone number and PIN. Any ideas ?
    Originally posted by jimmyray
    When editing speed dial numbers on Treo 180 I add commas to the Extra Digit field, but nothing seems to happen. I don't seem to get any pause. I'm adding the commas to a number I use to access my home voice mail, so that after the pause I can enter my phone number and PIN. Any ideas ?
    Can you think of any software you may have installed to fiddle with it? How many commas are you using? Mine seems to work fine. The string is as follows:
    ,,#,8015,123456#

NOTE:123456 represents my password. It's not real.
  3.    #3  
    I got it solved. I didn't realize you have to hit extra digits have the number has been dialed. Is there not a way to have this all done automatically with the original number entered? Thanks.
    I got it solved. I didn't realize you have to hit extra digits have the number has been dialed. Is there not a way to have this all done automatically with the original number entered? Thanks.
    On myt Treo 300 there is an option to automatically dial the extra digits. What model do you have?
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    On myt Treo 300 there is an option to automatically dial the extra digits. What model do you have?
    Interesting. The GSM models don't have that option.
    Originally posted by silverado

Interesting. The GSM models don't have that option.
    Do you have GPRS? I seem to remember the upgrade adding that feature (as well as some other cool ones).
  7.    #7  
    I have the 180 and don't see an option to automatically include the extra digits, but I'm a new owner, so maybe I just don't know where this shows up.
    I have the 180 and don't see an option to automatically include the extra digits, but I'm a new owner, so maybe I just don't know where this shows up.
    It's right where you enter the extra digits. I just checked TC's GPRS guide (http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/149-2.htm) and it doesnt' seem that you get the feature with the upgrade. So unfortunately I think you're out of luck
    I'ts one thing to suffer due to HS not implementing things right.

It's a whole diffrent story, knowing they have a fix in hand but are not issuing it !

I say - a pole for HS learning to keep long term relations with their customers should be started - Demanding Updates !

(Sale of a product does not end when you get the money !)
    Originally posted by halperin
    I'ts one thing to suffer due to HS not implementing things right.

It's a whole diffrent story, knowing they have a fix in hand but are not issuing it !

I say - a pole for HS learning to keep long term relations with their customers should be started - Demanding Updates !

(Sale of a product does not end when you get the money !)
    I think it's a good thing to keep things in perspective. This is one little feature. True, it seems simple and should be there, but one needs to look at the whole package and quality of the overall solution. The reality is that we are dealing with a tiny company relative to other mobile phone giants, so some little features like this can miss releases and there aren't many subsequent releases to fill in the gaps.

Let's hope that with HS under Palm's wing, they can have the room to become more like a regular mobile phone provider and have better controls and regularity in releases, updates, etc.