1.    #1  
    One thing that's bugging me about my Treo 300 is that pages/SMS hid other events (including other pages/SMS). Its especially frustrating when I get multiple SMS and don't notice. I can go days without knowing if I don't remember to open the SMS app to check.

Is there software that can handle this?

What I'd ideally like is a hack that pops up when I get a new alert/SMS/email but also shows other unread alerts/SMS/emails I have yet to open.

I thought I once saw a screenshot displaying this but haven't been able to track anything down since...any help?
    Originally posted by akolson
    One thing that's bugging me about my Treo 300 is that pages/SMS hid other events (including other pages/SMS). Its especially frustrating when I get multiple SMS and don't notice. I can go days without knowing if I don't remember to open the SMS app to check.

Is there software that can handle this?

What I'd ideally like is a hack that pops up when I get a new alert/SMS/email but also shows other unread alerts/SMS/emails I have yet to open.

I thought I once saw a screenshot displaying this but haven't been able to track anything down since...any help?
    It's never been an issue for me. When I get a text message and then another one pops up before I checked the last one, the windows says "2 new messages" or however many there are. So I always know that there were messages I didn't get before.
    Originally posted by akolson
    Is this it: http://rallypilot.sourceforge.net/

It's kinda what you're saying, PBJTime that is. You'd configure a TreoHelper SMS match to launch it and it will popup and go away after a configurable setting. If you also install the hack it can be popped up with a hard button hold.

I use it for breaking news, horoscopes, weather etc SMS that would otherwise stack to infinity without something like it.