Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I'm going crazy trying to decide which phone to choose - the Treo 300 or Sanyo 5300? I love the look of the Sanyo and the integrated camera, although I probably wouldn't use it much. I'm a current Prism owner and would love to integrate my phone and PDA in one unit, however the fact that the Treo is larger than a regular cell phone worries me a bit. I'm also concerned about the "fragility" of the Treo from some of the posts I've been reading. I would actually go for the Sanyo if it had a keyboard, but alas it's more of a phone - I can't stand trying to type with a phone pad! I'm dying to make a decision here. Of course that fact that I'm posting this at Treocentral kind of shows which way I ma leaning. Any thoughts?
    I see that you are a new TreoCentral participant. Did you do a search here on the Forums and see the numerous posts about various other devices and relative merits? There is way too much info here to digest all at once--read up and maybe then you can ask specific targeted questions.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    The problme is that I've read too, too much already! I've got information overload. But just so you know, I decided to get the Treo and am playing with it as we speak. I did buy the extra warranty from Staples though, since if something happens like I;ve been reading about with the flip top hinges it's covered by a new unit, no a refurbished one. I would hate to have it for a couple of months, have something happen to it, and then get a refurb as a replacement. I paid for new and I want new! Anyway will be frequenting these board much in the near future I'm sure.