1.    #1  
    Anyone have any idea how I could get redial and a link to the history screen onto the Speed Dial screen? Are there "@" commands for redial and history like time and date?

I know you can "just hold down the phone button", but I have that as another application starter and don't want to do it that way.

Anyone know of software that makes the History more functional and possibly linked to the Contacts? On a standard phone the history has options to save numbers and names, but I can't seem to find a slick way to do that on my Treo. The way I've found is to: phone button > edit key > jog to history > jog to call > select > save number > phone button X 3 to contacts > new > edit button > paste, then enter the name.
    Originally posted by burb
    Anyone have any idea how I could get redial and a link to the history screen onto the Speed Dial screen? Are there "@" commands for redial and history like time and date?

I know you can "just hold down the phone button", but I have that as another application starter and don't want to do it that way.

Anyone know of software that makes the History more functional and possibly linked to the Contacts? On a standard phone the history has options to save numbers and names, but I can't seem to find a slick way to do that on my Treo. The way I've found is to: phone button > edit key > jog to history > jog to call > select > save number > phone button X 3 to contacts > new > edit button > paste, then enter the name.
    Try TakePhone http://www.shsh.com/
    You'll find plenty of threads about it around here. It replaces the phone dialer, speed dial, call history, etc.
    I just downloaded the program, it is great