1.    #1  
    I know one of you smart guys will tell me it is already on the board somewhere. I just can not find it. Please help me with what e-mail program to buy.

Thanks

SPG
    Eudora works for me and it's free.
    I bought a lifetime supply of SnapperMail when it was beta. The latest version reads html emails with full color and multi-fonts. If you're an avid email user, you'll find it indispensable. They have an awful lot of "firsts" for an app as young as it is.

Kevin
    Agreed. Snapper is great. I've tried them all. None work as well as Snapper. Some of things are just ingenius, like hitting the "t" key to trash. Absolutely wonderful.
    I love Snapper too. I spoke with them the other day and don't look for IMAP for 4 to 5 more months. First of year more than likely. I hope they hurry because the 600 should be out by then and will come with a default email client that will handle this.
    I plan to buy the 600 when it comes out. Aside from a few posts I've seen, I know little about Snapper Mail, TreoMail, etc. Will I be able to view email attachments on my Treo 600 if I subscribe to one of these services?
    Snapper is already treo friendly for easy thumboard use. It can read Text, html, and Jpgs with the software that comes with it. It also has a demo of QuickWord, which works with SM to open MS word docs as attachments.

Kevin
    I have the MarkSpace Mail and have been very happy with it.