1.    #1  
    Who uses their fingers on the touchscreen instead of the stylus on the Treo. I've found that for navigating around e-mail and web , just the index finger gets the job done. Only editing a memo do I find the stylus really necessary.

While on the subject of the touchscreen, I've spent a bit of time at the Sprint store on the Samsung i330 and found the touch screen terrible. It lacks the sensitivity and the precision of the Treo, the fonts are smaller and hard to read even though it has a higher res screen. What's worse, there seem to be a delay from touch to action which was very annoying. Maybe there was something wrong with that i330 at the Sprint store but I find the items mentioned unacceptable.
    Do you know if the digitizer on that device was calibrated? The lack of sensitivity could have been the result of that.

Sometimes display devices (I'm assuming it was a display model) are not properly set up.

Oh, and I often use a finger when navigating (but seldom when editing documents or using scroll bars).
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Originally posted by newtreouser
    Who uses their fingers on the touchscreen instead of the stylus on the Treo. I've found that for navigating around e-mail and web , just the index finger gets the job done. Only editing a memo do I find the stylus really necessary.
    I usually use the edge of my thumb to press buttons and select menu items. I use a screen protector so I usually only bring out the stylus when I have to enter shortcuts or use Graffiti (using NewPen).
    I virtually never use a stylus. Even to edit memos I leave it in the silo (use TreoKeyboardUtils--it makes your life a lot easier).
    Also, if you change your Memo font to Large or Large Bold in the Prefs, it's easier to edit.

Kevin