1.    #1  
    I want to be able to

1. push the jog wheel without openning my Treo 300

2. Speed Dial opens with the first Speed Dial button (Sprint Voice Command) selected.

3. Push the jog wheel again

4. Connect to the selected Speed Dial Button.

This way I can get to Sprint's Voice Command with only 2 pushes of the jog wheel without having to open the Treo.

I have Buttons-T and it will get me to step 3 but won't dial the selected (1st) speed dial button. When I push the jog wheel it just beeps at me.

Is there a way to get Buttons-T to work like I want or is there another button manager/hack out there that will.

Thanks,
    John
    Originally posted by johnbdh

I have Buttons-T and it will get me to step 3 but won't dial the selected (1st) speed dial button. When I push the jog wheel it just beeps at me.

Is there a way to get Buttons-T to work like I want or is there another button manager/hack out there that will.

Thanks,
    John
    You can't dial with the lid closed unless the headset is connected (since you won't be able to talk into anything if the call goes through).
  3.    #3  
    You can't dial with the lid closed unless the headset is connected (since you won't be able to talk into anything if the call goes through).
    Duh!!

Thanks. Works great now. Just like I want it to.

John