1.    #1  
    Hey everybody! I'm new to this board and I have a quick question for everyone.

I currently have a Kyocera 6035 and "was" going to try & get a Kyocera 7135, but after Kyocera fumbled the rollout schedule and is since it is not available on the SprintPCS network... I thought that I would wait. And I'm glad that I did!!!

I see that Handspring is coming out with their Treo 600, slated for around October 2003.

In the past, have the Treo products been rolled out to the plublic as expected (barring unforeseen product production trouble)? Does everyone think their is a good chance to get a Sprint version of it by Nov 2003?

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Articles that appear to hav ebeen dervied right from the horse's mouth say "late fall" for the Sprint TREO 600.

Is that October? November? December?

The TREO 300 was "on time".
    Originally posted by NMprofessional
    Hey everybody! I'm new to this board and I have a quick question for everyone.

I currently have a Kyocera 6035 and "was" going to try & get a Kyocera 7135, but after Kyocera fumbled the rollout schedule and is since it is not available on the SprintPCS network... I thought that I would wait. And I'm glad that I did!!!

I see that Handspring is coming out with their Treo 600, slated for around October 2003.

In the past, have the Treo products been rolled out to the plublic as expected (barring unforeseen product production trouble)? Does everyone think their is a good chance to get a Sprint version of it by Nov 2003?

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
    Dave
    There haven't been incredible delays, but I don't recall them shipping exactly on time. I'd say it's a good bet you'll have one for Christmas.