Has anybody else had problems where the mic would intermittently stop working? I would have a conversation fine, then next phone call the mic won't work. Then sometimes it will stop mid-conversation. And sometimes it's when I make outgoing calls or receive calls. I know it's not related to the signal, becuase I'm not moving and I have not traditionally had a problem with the phone at my office. Many thanks for any ideas or suggestions.
    Originally posted by dosh
    Has anybody else had problems where the mic would intermittently stop working? I would have a conversation fine, then next phone call the mic won't work. Then sometimes it will stop mid-conversation. And sometimes it's when I make outgoing calls or receive calls. I know it's not related to the signal, becuase I'm not moving and I have not traditionally had a problem with the phone at my office. Many thanks for any ideas or suggestions.
    I had that happen. My mic was dying. Had to bring it into a sprint store to have them test it to prove it was defective. Did a replacement for a refurbished treo, which as worked fine so far.