1.    #1  
    Has anyone successfully purchased tickets through Ticketmaster via their Treo? I was hoping either Blazer or Xiino would be able to do this, but so far no luck...

Xiino won't display the graphic box with verification word inside, and without that word, you can't proceed...

Blazer will show that graphic, but after you click Submit on that screen, it stalls, showing a blank page and the lock icon for secure site.

I'm going to download and try EudoraWeb tonight...anything else to try? Anyone succeded?
    EudoraWeb doesn't do graphics at all, so, unfortunately, it won't help you.
    you can use the Ticketmaster PAQ to purchase tickets on your treo. You have to set up an account with ticketmaster to purchase tickets thru the pqa...
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by silverado
    EudoraWeb doesn't do graphics at all, so, unfortunately, it won't help you.
    Guess not...going to give iPanel a shot...are there any other browsers out there?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    you can use the Ticketmaster PAQ to purchase tickets on your treo. You have to set up an account with ticketmaster to purchase tickets thru the pqa...
    Thanks gfunk...small problem with that though:

"What types of tickets can I purchase through Ticketmaster on my web-enabled mobile phone?

Right now we offer only offer tickets for events recommended by Citysearch editors in Arts, Music and Sports categories. Tickets are searchable web-enabled mobile device three days after they have been released by Ticketmaster and ticketmaster.com."

Defeats my desired purpose...
    I don't know if this helps, but usually "Web enabled mobile phone" refers to WAP. PQAs are not WAP.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    I don't know if this helps, but usually "Web enabled mobile phone" refers to WAP. PQAs are not WAP.
    Good point...the FAQ does seem more geared toward the WAP over phone than the PQA...

No harm in downloading and trying though...time to search for those threads about setting up PQA's...
  8.    #8  
    Did i say no harm in downloading and trying?

Fatal Exception on the first attempt to use it...lol...but i think thats because I forgot to soft reset after installing the web clipping apps...

and...the PQA takes me to the wap pages...which say (as they have all day for me):

"The application is currently experiencing high volume, please wait 5 minutes and try your request again."

wap.citysearch.com
    wap.ticketmaster.com
    Last edited by clogoodie; 06/16/2003 at 11:25 PM.
  9.    #9  
    iPanel...works...somewhat...

It occassionally displays the security word graphic, occassionally doesn't...

But the problem after that is the you get something like a minute and a half to complete the order...and iPanel is ridiculously slow, so you run out of time...

Perhaps this wasn't meant to be...
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I have purchased tickets off Ticketmaster with my old Palm VII. It was a couple of years ago, so things may have changed since then. You have to have an account set up to do their quick purchase thing (forgot what they call it, but it requires you to have credit card stored with Ticketmaster). There was no 3 day delay at that time for their pqa site.