1.    #1  
    I've been trying to figure out why I can't get netClock to work on my Treo. It synchronizes with the network time protocol server, but the hours are still off.

Then I see on the English web site (I got the app from a Japanese mirror :-) a note saying that netClock never works on a Treo because the Time Zone setting was omitted from the Palm OS 3.5.*H Prefs.

Huh? Has nobody provided another GUI for setting this variable? Searching didn't give me any satisfaction...
    All I know is that my e mails all come as if time is set to west coast and I live in Georgia. I get correct time on my Treo 300 but e mails are off by 3 hours. I changed the default from Seattle to Atlanta and it still does not help. Any ideas?
    Originally posted by vitb9doc
    All I know is that my e mails all come as if time is set to west coast and I live in Georgia. I get correct time on my Treo 300 but e mails are off by 3 hours. I changed the default from Seattle to Atlanta and it still does not help. Any ideas?
    Where is your _e-mail_ coming from? That is where those times are set.

To see what time is set on the treo, you could create a note and then double check it's creation time.