1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo 180 for about a year now, and it has been rock solid for the most part. A couple of weeks ago it started crashing every few days, then every day and now every hour or so. As a result I've been mostly using it without any of my data or 3rd-party apps installed, it's just crashing on its own. I notice now that it tends to happen when the Treo is in one of my pockets or otherwise subjected to temperatures higher than normal room temperature. If it gets warm enough I can't even hard reset it. (Note that this happens even when the battery is just about fully charged.) When I do bother to restore my data and apps, I notice that the HotSync log says that the "Graffiti_ShortCuts_____________.PRC" file is "invalid" and has been deleted.

Has anyone had these problems? Is there a do-it-yourself solution? Thanks in advance for your help!
    This worked for me, mine was also getting errors in my pocket, i think mine had to do with phone signal strengh fading in and out.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=33997

Take cake.
    Last edited by HAPPY$BOBBY$; 06/09/2003 at 10:12 AM.
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).