1.    #1  
    I keep finding random Ps dotted around my 180's applications. I find them on the ends of words, and sometimes as their own events in DateBk. It seems that when I flip the lid down they appear - May just be that the P button on the keyboard is physically being pressed by the flip cover. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

simon
    Yes. Search around and you'll find something regarding loosening a screw. I don't know which one it is, but one of the screws that holds closed your case is overly tight.
    I have been having the same problem. I find "P"s in my date book and finally figured out when it happens. I happens only if I have date book open and let the flip cover slam closed. I have not been able to locate any other messages about this problem, but have checked all of the screws and none are too tight.

Originally posted by Visor_1
    I keep finding random Ps dotted around my 180's applications. I find them on the ends of words, and sometimes as their own events in DateBk. It seems that when I flip the lid down they appear - May just be that the P button on the keyboard is physically being pressed by the flip cover. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

simon
    Close the lid gently