1.    #1  
    I have a Treo180 that works perfectly. Now, I need to take all that data and third-party stuff and place it on another Treo180 as a backup. What is the best way to do this? I do own BackupBuddy but it seems a little difficult. Is there a way to somehow clone or driveimage the good Treo180 or beam things to a new Treo180?

Any suggestions?
    If so then all you need to do is "name" your new Treo with the same name as the old Treo and do a backup/restore. It should copy everything onto the new one. I have done this myself actually ... had my old visor with my user name. Use the same name on the Treo. Both have identical information.
    You will probably need to beam the 3rd party apps. and then manually enter the registration info. But all the palm native stuff and database information should be transferred when you hotsync.
    After a hard reset you have a "new" empty treo. After a hard reset you can do a HotSync and you will have all your software (3rd party included).

So if you have a new treo **with same name** you can get all your information from PC backup (the standard one) you don't need special software.

Registration IDs: certainly you will have to reenter them.

S.
    Originally posted by Sokajim

Registration IDs: certainly you will have to reenter them.

S.
    Many programs will carry that information over. At least that's been my experience.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Many programs will carry that information over. At least that's been my experience.
    Also, if that doesn't work, you can use an app called Hackme to change the username w/o having re-register. I've attached the file FYI...
    Attached Files Attached Files