1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how I can access the Avantgo wireless homepage without having Avantgo software installed on the Treo?

Is there a web address?

Thanks for any help.
    https://my.avantgo.com/home/index.ht...r%2Findex.html

this link should take you there. This is also where you can set up your account with avantgo.... to define which channels you want to be uploaded to your palm when you sync
  3.    #3  
    chuaa - I tried accessing the link using Blazer and it did not work. I am looking for the page you would get if you were to use Avantgo wirelessly on your Palm. I want to access this page using Blazer so I don't have to load Avantgo software.

Any other ideas? Thanks!
    To the best of my knowledge, you can't.

Geoffrey
    Yeah, you're going to find that AvantGo protects its webpages pretty well. Note that you'll never find the URL to the channels published on AvantGo. Why do you not want to load the software?
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 06/02/2003 at 08:44 AM.
    why would you want to go straight to contents without loading avantgo??? ANYWAY, IF YOU REALLY want to do that, i suggest you search for the website of the content that you want (via google or yahoo). like if you wanted to get contents of bloomberg, or wall street journal or golf digest, etc... you can search for their website and go straight to it... you will get the same data as avantgo, though under diff format maybe...