1.    #1  
    Well I posted this as a possible answer to question in another thread. But I figured I'ld start another thread here in order to get more responses.

Anyway the question is whether it was some-how possible to setup the Treo to do an automatic soft reset every day in order clear all the SprintPCS probs like missing CI, sms etc. I realize that automatic soft resets don't sound like such a good idea...but I was wondering just for the sake of "geekiness" if such a thing was possible! In any case, I don't think there's any one specifc app that will do this...however I wonder if there is a possible work around.

Anyway, I know you can use macros to schedule automatic functions on your Treo. Thus what if you download Soft Reset which is a freeware utility that does a soft reset by tapping the button and you also download MacroPlay ? In this case, I was wondering if it would be possible to schedule a macro to run automatically to execute the Soft Reset app itself?! I personally have not used Macrplay before, so i do not know if it is possible to make a macro to activate an app like this. I was wondering if anyone else with more experience with this app could shed some light on the subject? From the description of MacroPlay it does appear possible to do so....

Any thoughts?
  2.    #2  
    ? Is there anyone with experience using macroplay that can answer this question?
    A very quick test told me that it does not work because Macroplay requires that you push the power button to stop recording your desired macro, however you would have to actually click RESET as part of your macro, thereby resetting your Treo without saving the macro.