1.    #1  
    To make a long story short, I was "featured" in Tuesday's (yesterday) Wall Street Journal. OK, perhaps "featured" is a bit of a stretch. Basically, the journalist (David Pringle) asked me a few questions over the phone about smart phones. I hoped that he would include some witty quote from me, but he didn't. I hoped even more that he would be able to stick in a plug for my brand spankin' new gadget web site (http://goodthatway.com), but he didn't. But, he did feature my full name as the very first words in the article, so now I can put on my resume something like, "Scott has been featured in such publications as the Wall Street Journal..."

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    That's cool! You're the most famous person I know.
    Congrats Scott! That sounds like a pretty big deal to me. Maybe I'll be next. Heck, I've been a subscriber long enough.
    GOOD JOB SCOTT and Congrats! And oh...be thankful it was the wsj and not the NYT! You can't believe every thing you read these days!
    Way to go Scotty!

Just don't leave us for fame and fortune. You're pretty famous on TreoŚCentral too
    www.gsmworld.com
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by nzmoko
    Way to go Scotty!

Just don't leave us for fame and fortune. You're pretty famous on TreoŚCentral too
    Thanks, I'll try not to let it get to my head. If I am absent a little more often around here, it'll be because of my new site which is already turning out to be a more effort than I expected. It's easier to reply to existing articles than it is to make your own. The subject matter isn't the problem, it's coming up with something interesting to say coupled with the fact that I'm a lot more self-conscious about making it sound "just right" before I publish it, whereas when I just respond to a thread somewhere (like here) I don't think too much about it. Maybe I should just "wing it" the same way which will allow me to create more news items with less time spent behind it. Oh well, I'm rambling...

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.