1.    #1  
    Hello Fellow Prisoners.

This is my second (I think) annual poll on the subject: The Best Case Made for the Treo. It is, of course, a matter of personal preference but -- nevertheless -- I am interested in your opinion (and why).
    In My Opinion, The Best Case is: ......................................
    Thanks, m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    The best case for my treo is the lower right pocket of my dockers mobile pants.

I used to use the handspring belt clip case, which was great also until the clip broke after a year of use.

Decided not to replace it.

:-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I think the best case is the Treo Action Pack, because it hooks onto my belt easily, and its padded case protects the treo well.

If you wear a belt everyday like I do, then this is a great choice.

Cluemeister
    I had a Krusell case which was great, albeit a bit bulky.

After I cut the fliplid on my Treo 180, the case didn't fit. Haven't replaced it so now sporting a rather naked Treo.
    www.gsmworld.com
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    The best case for my treo is the lower right pocket of my dockers mobile pants.
    I assume the sensation from a vibrating Treo in your pants is quite thrilling...
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    I remain a faithul and loyal Brookstone case user... flapper of course.

I have never had my Treo fall out or the case come off my belt. Genuine leather, very professional looking and $12.95.

I've wanted to try the Vaja case but they quit offering the basic model in brown leather.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Originally posted by Cluemeister
    I think the best case is the Treo Action Pack, because it hooks onto my belt easily, and its padded case protects the treo well.

If you wear a belt everyday like I do, then this is a great choice.

Cluemeister
    I have both of Handspring cases: the Action Pack and the hard case Holster.

I have found that constant use of Action pack has rubbed off the paint from any protudeing edges that make contact with the material of the case (while treo being placed or removed from the case).

Whereas, the holster is great for ease of use but its not comfertable while driving.
    The Brookstone works well for me (haven't tried any others) and is comfortable while standing or sitting. I've seen a little paint loss at the bottom corners of the Treo from in/out of the case, but have had no trouble with either the case or the Treo falling.
    Convertible Flip Case by Case-Works

Good protection, good looks, and very functional. I like not having to remove the Treo from my case when using it. I have modified the case by drilling a hole in the back to access the reset pin hole. That was the only mod I would deem important. I had gotten the cheap knock-off version of this case (? who did that come from?) but the bottom portion didn't hold the Treo as well as the slightly more expensive Caseworks case does.

The only problems are that it does stick out a bit too far and the treo is attached smack dab in the middle of the back.. so it tends to spin on your belt.
    I first bought the HS belt clip, which was great except that my Treo kept falling out. I have since recycled it into a Treo car holder, where it performs valiantly and flawlessly to this day.
    I recently bought a Nutshell, which is much better: it clips to the belt easily, and holds the Treo very snugly. Disadvantage: sometimes you don't hear the phone ring...
    Nothing is perfezct out there I fear.
    Originally posted by robinjensen
    I have since recycled it into a Treo car holder, where it performs valiantly and flawlessly to this day.
    How/Where do you clip it in your car?

Thanks.