1.    #1  
    I called Sandisk yesterday and they expect to have their SD Wi Fi card in the market this June. I was disappointed when Handspring discontinued the Treo 90, but with Wi Fi support, it gives me everything I need.

I'll just pick up a T-Mobile HotSpot subscription and I'll be able to use my Apple Powerbook (with Airport) and Treo 90 at any Starbucks or Borders book store. Plus, McDonalds is launching Wi Fi in three major markets (including) Chicago this year.

I'm really excited about Wi-Fi, more so than bluetooth.
    Have you considered the Tungsten C? It seems to offer everything you want? Anyways, just a thought in case, God forbid, you T90 dies on you or something...
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Originally posted by whisperWow

I'll just pick up a T-Mobile HotSpot subscription and I'll be able to use my Apple Powerbook (with Airport) and Treo 90 at any Starbucks or Borders book store. Plus, McDonalds is launching Wi Fi in three major markets (including) Chicago this year.

Hey "Whisper"
    Since you're lugging around your PowerBook why not just go for a Cable to an internet ready Mobile phone. I used to do this with a bluetooth dongle and a T68i. Gomadic.com sells cables with modems and all you need is a data account with a dial-up ISP. The cables are around $35.00. This way, you can hold out till the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year & buy the new TREO that will be coming out. Save your moola for that! It might have bluetooth built in. Even if it doesn't, you can use your sync cable to dial-up with your new treo. I use my PB with my Treo 270. Works GREAT! The software is "wireless modem" from notifymail.com (by Scott Gruby). Check it out. Lots of toys are GOOD. Powerbooks are OUTSTANDING
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the tips guys.