1.    #1  
    Hi folks. I am new here, so if this is in the wrong forum, I apologize. I have had the Treo 300 for about 6 months now. I do a bit of traveling and want to make use of ALL the tricks and features of having wireless. I have Silver Screen (very cool) and other cheesy games. Aside from Blazer and Eudora, what other ways can I get on the web for hotmail, apps, etc. Also, I am stcuk on the SMS thing. It won't work to send nor can I receive them. It tells me to go to a web page which won't work. Also, what are must haves for software? I like to use the PCS, so web apps are the ones I look for. Also, please feel free to offer any tips or tricks. Thanks!

I looked around the site for any information that may have my answers and couldn't find any, so if it has already been answered, sorry.
    The SMS problems are due to you having a Treo 300. It can be odd. To send you must buy a program called Treo300SMS. Search for that term and you should be on your way.
    I don't know about a "must have" but I just installed Verichat on my Treo. I can talk on MSN (or ICQ, AOL & Yahoo) while I am at work which is really cool.

Best Regards,
    Bill