Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I was wondering if there is such a device that will allow me to hear my Treo phone conversation through an AM/FM radio...be it my car or any other AM/FM radio i choose. If so where would i find such a beast??

--B
    the one piece like that i have seen was 'generic', and would work on any phone where it could be clipped on to the earpiece. i actually had one and used it a couple of times on my old mitsubishi T250 phone. probably no reason it would not work on a treo.

i just did a quick google search for 'hands free phone fm' and came up with this link. please do NOT take it as an endorsement of the product...

http://www.johnshepler.com/ar/handsfree.html
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Years ago I saw a handsfree (you know wire from phone to ear piece) set that was a radio. So you could play the radio until the phone rang, then it would mute the radio when you were on the phone. It would be great to have something like that.
    actually, the best solution (IMHO) but still costly is the one that came with my new buick (ugh, am i really old enough to drive a buick??). onstar personal calling. press a button on the overhead console, say 'call home' and it does! voice comes over the radio, mic is over your head.

eventually, there should be a system where when you get in the car, the bluetooth in your phone just finds the car setup and works as above. maybe later this year when 'portable' cel numbers come out, it will help facilitate that.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.