Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Anybody catch what LOOKED like a Treo 270/300 on 24 tonite?
    Lynn, played by Michelle Forbes, appeared to look up CTU's phone number to give to Mike...

Anyway, I thought it was cool...
    Saw it and thought it was really, really cool.
    Ditto, looked like a 300
    Originally posted by sck18
    Anybody catch what LOOKED like a Treo 270/300 on 24 tonite?
    Lynn, played by Michelle Forbes, appeared to look up CTU's phone number to give to Mike...

Anyway, I thought it was cool...
    And now a week later you see a CTU person use a Treo to transfer some files to Jack Bauer who apparently has given up his Visor Prism for a PocketPC.

And why wouldn't somebody want to take that phone into the bathroom when you can install games, e-books, web pages, Usenet posts, and crossword puzzles on it?
    Since my entire household stops for 24, we saw the placements.

I was at a conference over Sun thru Tues afternoon (raced home to get there in time for 24) and saw a couple people using Treo's. Got to talk with one for a bit. She would not trade hers for anything.

Gargoyle
    It was also great to see Leo LaPorte's Treo on the Screen Savers last night. (Tech TV) Twice he pulled it out.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    saw that episode. I have replay tv so I never miss an episode. I bought my treo after seeing Michelle use it last week. I was already planning to get one. she pushed me over the edge
    Hey Riverbruce,

I thought I saw a post recently from you that said you were returning your treo due to frustration over the quality.

Are you still in the Treo fold?

Cluemeister
    Yeah Cluemeister, you're correct. So they say confession is good for the soul. So here goes...

After my frustration with HS for not taking care of the warranty on my 180 (replacement, only 3 months old - they go by date of original purchase), I tried a Clie SJ33 with my old Nokia phone, the PocketPC phone from T-Mobile (a clunky brick) and even tried to get by with a T68i. I must confess that despite my problems with HS, there is absolutely nothing out there that works like and meets my needs like the Treo. So I went ahead, after returning the above along with their many accesories, and bought the Treo 270. I am a happy camper, especially since I won't have to deal with HS anymore. If something were to go wrong with my T-Mobile branded phone, I dial an 800 number and they immediately send me another one. No more hour and a half holds to talk to somebody I can hardly understand and who knows less about PDA's than I do.

There..... Ahhhhhhhhh, I feel much better.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Glad to hear you're still with the family. Everyone I know with a pda drools over my treo, and they all say "My next phone/pda will be that."

How about going from b & w to color? Nice change, huh?

Clue