1.    #1  
    I was wondering if it would be possible to change the lightsource (i assume leds) under the keyboard to a blue color as many have one with the little nokia phones. I guess this question really goes out to all those who have opened their treos to view the inside. anyone know what type of blue leds I need and if this is what is used to backlight the kb on the treo300.
    Originally posted by lovedatreo
    I was wondering if it would be possible to change the lightsource (i assume leds) under the keyboard to a blue color as many have one with the little nokia phones. I guess this question really goes out to all those who have opened their treos to view the inside. anyone know what type of blue leds I need and if this is what is used to backlight the kb on the treo300.
    Might I ask why?
    because it's there (he said philosophically)
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  4.    #4  
    because blue just looks so much cooler when you pull your phone out in a crowd. maybe you guys are all just a little over the hill to see the sex appeal . anyways, it seems to me like it should be an easy mod especially with the hardware available for nokias