1.    #1  
    Among different pda/phone pda with keyboard which one do you think is most usable? Treo, Sony, Tungsten W, other?

I missed the keyboard on my Psion 3c .. it's the most comfortable to use IMHO
    Originally posted by ryker
    Among different pda/phone pda with keyboard which one do you think is most usable? Treo, Sony, Tungsten W, other?

I missed the keyboard on my Psion 3c .. it's the most comfortable to use IMHO
    I tried out the Tungsten W in a store yesterday. It was surprisingly nice. I think I might even rank it above the Treo. The Treo is worse than some of the ones I've tried (Blackberry--the new one, the old ones are horrible, Tungsten W) but much better than the initial keyboard put on the Sony devices. I think they've revamped the keyboard though so it may be a lot better. I've found that you quickly adapt to whatever keyboard you get. The most important thing is making sure the feature set is as big as you'd like and that the form factor makes it easy to use. As far as the form factor goes, I think the Treo has everything else beat. The Tungsten W is much bigger and the flip-style Sonys are beasts!
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    As far as the form factor goes, I think the Treo has everything else beat. The Tungsten W is much bigger and the flip-style Sonys are beasts!
    for all the different posts on this site about the next big phone or other device, i have seen none that match the form factor of the treo, let alone leave it in the dust...

on the other hand, features and quality control are a different matter (sigh).

though i have not had major problems, i am clearly a 'light' user. the feedback from folks who are more typical phone users has been quite fear-inspiring
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.