1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo 180 for almost a year now and until recently it froze and forced a reset only twice. But since I installed the T-Mobile GPRS upgrade it has already frozen 4 times. It always seems to hang in the phone app or while turned off, possibly when an incoming call tries to wake the Treo up. I haven't made any other software additions or changes. Is anyone else having these problems? Any suggestions?
    Does it lockup or seriously pause? My 270 pauses in the phone app for as long as 2 minutes then it moves on.

Derek
  3.    #3  
    It has both locked up (it said "Fatal Error" or something like that and has a reset button the screen) and seriously paused.
    I've had the same problem lately... 2 y.o. Treo 180g with no problems. All of a sudden, lock, freezes, crashes, scrambled screens with line and snow. Hard resets necessary.

All calls to Palm say it needs replacing. Great. Just in time to buy a Treo 600, but not lasting long enough to give me the option of buying a 650.

As I write this, my Treo is frozen on the Palm Powered screen, won't hard reset, won't even let me press a button to start hard reset. This is after three days of working fine.

If you get any help on this, please post. Batting zero so far.