1.    #1  
    Anybody know if there is anything out there that can do this? I understand that the sound might not be possible...
    Originally posted by Splezunk
    Anybody know if there is anything out there that can do this? I understand that the sound might not be possible...
    Camera would be a good start... and ARM processor... and OS5... and SD card... and and and...
    Wait for the new Treo
    www.gsmworld.com
    Yes, check out Pixer's site. Can't remember the url, do a search for them. The software is called pixermms and it runs on the Treo. I'm using it on Treo 180, but I had to upgrade the GPRS to ver. 1.2 (available from Pixer) before I could receive. Sending is no problem. However, even though I can receive mms, I can't view them yet, most likely due to a bug in the programme. They said they would look into it but so far, I've heard nothing yet. The software runs well on the Tungsten W and comes packaged with it in Singapore.
    Yeah, it's not quite there yet... can only send on the Treo.

Also, EP will only support the following networks:
    Vodafone UK
    Orange UK
    T-Mobile UK
    SingTel Singapore

Leaves about a billion users with 0 setup support so no go for me, especially for 30 buckeroos.

BTW, they say they will only support the Tung.W hardware (Strange considering they have a Treo plastered all over their homepage).

New Treo 'should' be MMS ready but if you can't wait, I guess this is the next best thing.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Hi,

I downloaded Pixer MMS trial and tested it. It works at Treo 270 for both sending and receiving MMS messages! I'm in Ukraine, my GSM operator is UMC and they use Nokia MMS platform.

Considering to buy it.