Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree27Likes
    I'd wonder if that is related to the /var/db filling up?.... If you don't get to the "Free some space or your device will reset" messages fast enough, it just resets.... :/
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    I don't think so, this is a fairly recently doctored phone. df claims that /var/db is only 21% full.
  3.    #63  
    App catalog and backup still working as of March 19th....I'd prefer they either turn buying apps back on or shut it down, this useless limbo stuff is annoying! I'm looking forward to Pre3 prices dropping!
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    I just checked and the app catalog is still working. I was grateful because I found a few apps to install that I had missed previously. Thanks, HP! ( first time for everything)
    The real end? My backup hadn't worked since April, so that cannot be the problem, but right now (only as of today March 19) I cannot even add a new event to my calendar (I use google but never try to sync anymore since that doesn't work and not fixable for 2.1). I tried palm and google calendars. Yesterday's events are till there but new one won't add.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by susanhilary View Post
    The real end? My backup hadn't worked since April, so that cannot be the problem, but right now (only as of today March 19) I cannot even add a new event to my calendar (I use google but never try to sync anymore since that doesn't work and not fixable for 2.1). I tried palm and google calendars. Yesterday's events are till there but new one won't add.

You need to install Caldav and sync google calendars with that. the instructions are here:
    C+Dav Synergy connector for owncloud, google, yahoo, iCloud

The first post has the directions and links that you need. You will need to patch the mojo-transport framework to 2.2.4 but that is also explained. Which phone are yo using?
    No, I am not talking about caldav, which would be for syncing. It doesn't work for 2.1 anyway. Until today I was using the calendar just on my pre 2 (not syncing). Today it wouldn't add an event. Yesterday it would.

I'm pleased they are late shutting down the app catalog. After I realized on Sunday that I had forgotten to get all the apps, it took a few days sorting out an account problem and a dead SIM card to get access. Now I have more apps than I will ever use. :-)
    Living in Norway, currently owning a Touchpad 32GB that mostly show the clock, a working Pre 3 in a drawer, a dead Pre 3, a dead Pre and a working Palm m515.
    Quote Originally Posted by susanhilary View Post
    No, I am not talking about caldav, which would be for syncing. It doesn't work for 2.1 anyway. Until today I was using the calendar just on my pre 2 (not syncing). Today it wouldn't add an event. Yesterday it would.

Pre2 running 2.1.0 Caldav works for me and my google account.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234